Brand: Right Living Now
- Includes BONUS GREEN SILICONE BUTTERFLY - can be used as Trivet, Pot Holder, Coaster, Jar Opener, Spoon Rest, Child's Placemat
- Precision MEASURING UP to 15.43 LB/7KG; Useful for Weighing Ingredients in 1 gram, 0.1 ounce, or 0.001 pound increments; TOP Kitchen Housewares; QUICKLY and EASILY changes between UNITS - g, oz or lb
- Cooks Companion, in ELEGANT WHITE will look best sitting out or is small enough to tuck away in a drawer or cabinet, suits any décor, is PORTABLE and ready for baking, cooking, dieting; Clear easy to read display and buttons
- Can be CALIBRATED if needed, instructions included; Will power off after 120 seconds of inactivity; Easy to clean; FAST RESPONSE TIME when items placed on scales;
- 2 AAA BATTERIES Included. To TARE: place plate or bowl on platform, push Power/T button, add product(s) to be weighed e.g. meat, mail, veggies, flour, kitten, hair coloring, bird, ...; weight of added product will be displayed, can be tare-d multiple times allowing for many ingredient additions until reaching overload limit of 15.43 lbs/7 kg; 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied with your scale!
The Right Living Now White WH-B06 Digital Kitchen Food Scale is the perfect addition to optimize the modern kitchen. It will weigh up to 15.43lb or 7kg in 1g, 0.1oz or 0.001lb increments. Just press the "Unit" button to change from g, oz, or lb. It is great for those counting calories and needing to weigh their food before eating.
It is easily wiped down after a busy morning of baking and making homemade goodness, which is the best way to clean it. It is not water-proof. It is perfect for weighing gluten free flours, which are fussier than their gluten containing cousins and not as forgiving when there is too much or too little in a recipe. It may not be as precise as you like if you like to weigh light ingredients such as ¼ teaspoon salt (2.66g) by pouring it into an empty bowl where the weight has been zero-d out i.e. tare. The solution is don't tare the weight of the container before weighing something very lightweight e.g. 1-3g and the scale will work well.
The tare feature is super simple to use. Turn the scale on, set container on platform, press Power/T button, display will go to "0", add lye, yeast, flour, herbs, juice, water, fruit, food, ... whatever you want to weigh. The weight of just the goods added to the container will be displayed on the screen.
There is no backlight on the display to drain the batteries. If you leave it too long, scale will turn itself off in 100-120 seconds to conserve battery power. Two AAA batteries are included.
The scale comes calibrated. If something should happen to the accuracy, directions are included to calibrate yourself.
This little scale works great for science projects as well. Get your children in the kitchen and have them tell you where they think the Pound Cake got its name as you make it with their help. :)
Green Silicone Butterfly Included! Works great as a pot holder, trivet, coaster and jar opener.
Copyright © Right Living Now 2016.