- 5-quart Dutch oven with cast-iron lid ideal for slow-cooking foods
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Self-basting domed lid preserves moisture; loop handles aid in carrying
- Measures 12 inches in diameter and 4-3/4 inches deep
Warranty: Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
Details: For more than 100 years, Lodge has been perfecting the process of making cast iron cookware. Formulated with just the right metal chemistry and castings for the best even heating found in cookware. Cast iron Dutch ovens have been as much a part of our American scene as have the Mayflower pilgrims, explorers, settlers and Scouters. The Lodge factory seasoning process is superior in look and performance that to home seasoning. No extra work for you as time and effort of seasoning are eliminated so it's ready to use, right out of the box. With a flat bottom this is perfect to use on your stovetop or in your oven. A generous 7 qt capacity to handle just about any job. The high domed basting lid keeps foods moist. Loop handles helps to lift from the stovetop or oven. 12 inch Diameter and 4-3/4 inch deep.