- Super Fast and Accurate Readout! Habor HCP3 meat thermometer will get food temperature out in 4-6 seconds. From now on, no overcook again and no waiting.
- Compact Foldable Probe. The 4.8 inch long probe can be fold down and easily stored in your pocket,apron,drawer. When no need, please clean the probe with wet cloth after using.
- Convenient Meat Chart. Habor thermometer offers temperature range from -49ºF to 392ºF or -45ºC to 200ºC. The handy chart suggests cooking temperatures for basic beef, pork or chicken. You can get prepared cooking exactly to your liking. ( NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven!!! )
- Easy to Use. Choose F/C display inside the thermometer backcover first. Turn on the thermometer with On/Off button. Stick probe into meat or food and wait about 5 seconds, then read the temperature out from the digital LCD display. When used up, turn it off.
- Replaceable Button Battery. When battery used up, it can be replaced easily. Tips: Please do turn it off when not in need. (Button battery is included)
Easy to Use
This elegant and versatile meat thermometer enables you to prepare perfect meals without slicing your food. Simply insert the long temperature probe into your food / liquid and get perfectly cooked food every single time. It can be used for meat, candy, baking, barbecue as well as bath water.
Fast & Accurate Readout
This digital meat thermometer will give you accurate readings in both Fahrenheit & Celsius on it's digital LCD display. It has an 5s instant response time thanks to its high precision temperature sensor, ensures you can grill steaks to your perfect doneness knowing it wont be under cooked or burnt.
Long & Foldable Stainless Probe
This top-of-the-line cooking gadget has a 4.8" stainless steel probe that extends to a total length of 10.3", thus keeping your hands away from the heat when cooking at the grill . Convenient foldable probe design folds away easily and locks into base when not in use for portability and storage.
Easy to Clean
The Habor meat thermometer probe is stainless so you can clean the probe with a damp cloth after use, but DON'T submerse the cooking thermometer into the water or place it in dishwater. Because it is not waterproof.
Push the F/C button (located inside the battery compartment) to select the desired temperature unit.
1.Clean the thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
2.Do not submerse the unit in water or place it in dishwater.
3.NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven.
4.Button Battery (included): 1 X AG13 ( also named LR44), 1.5 V
For any possible defective products, please contact us first, we will offer you a replacement or refund you.