- GERMAN STAINLESS STEEL: Manufactured with 420 stainless steel, W-Nr. 1.4116 with high carbon content
- SHARP EDGE: Precision-tapered ground blades that narrow gradually to an extremely sharp, fine edge
- ONE PIECE DESIGN: Knives are forged in a single piece of German steel, which guarantees a longer life than other knives, avoiding bacteria buildup
- SAFE AND STABLE: Forged durable extra-wide safety bolster for perfect stability and control
- Designed in Germany with LIFETIME WARRANTY
Aicok Kitchen Knife!
Aicok knives are characterized by high-quality forged blades, which are made of German stainless steel. Each blade is forged from a single piece of steel, which ensures outstanding strength and prevents from absorption and discoloration. Ideal for all of your basic kitchen cutting needs.
German Knife steel (W-Nr. 1.4116)
(Material number 1.4116, a martenistic stainless steel). It contains 0.45 to 0.55% carbon, 14 to 15% chromium, 0.5 to 0.8% molybdenum and 0.1 to 0.2% vanadium. The purpose of alloying molybdenum is to increase the pitting resistance of the material.
How to Care your knifes?
1. Before first use, please clean the knives, PLEASE AVOID direct contact with blade edge!
2. When using please attention the blades of the knives are very sharp! DO NOT test with finger tips and avoid direct contact against harm.
3. Careful when using and storing! After each use please clean and store in a safe place, store away from children reach!
4. To maintain life span of your knives, Keep DRY and CLEAN after every use, use NON abrasive cleansers, use soft towels for wiping down.
• 8" Chef Knife