Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan Set - (3-Piece 8 Inches, 9.5 Inches, 11 Inches) Dishwasher Safe
Brand: Utopia Kitchen
Color: 3 Piece Frying Pan - Bakelite Handle
- 3-piece frying pan cookware set includes one 8 inches, one 9.5 inches, and one 11 inches frying pan
- Made using top rated material 3003 Aluminium alloy, used for professional grade frying pans
- 2-Layer nonstick interior is exceptionally durable, double quoted, and scratch resistant; designed in such a way to ensure ensures even heating; safe for use with metal utensils; Bakelite handles offer heat-safe comfort grip
- Spiral bottom can be used all the cooking surface except for induction cooker
- Dishwasher safe; for hand cleaning uses a paper towel, wooden, or plastic spatula to remove off any loose food from the pan; then use a sponge, or paper towel sprinkled with a few drops of dish-washing soap to wipe the surface clean
Get the most value for your money with our Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! Professional Total Nonstick 8-Inch, 9.5-Inch, and 11-Inch 3-Piece Frying Pan Set is the ultimate luxury value. These Nonstick Frying Pans are made using top-rated 3003 Aluminum Alloy, used for professional grade Frying Pans. 2-Layer Nonstick interior is exceptionally durable, double quoted, and scratch resistant. These luxury cookware pans are safe for use with all cooking surfaces except induction cooker. The luxury Bakelite handles create a comfort grip that resists heat and scratching.
• Spiral bottom for even cooking
• Safe for all cooking methods (except induction cooker)
• Includes one 8 inch, one 9.5 inch, and one 11 inch Frying Pans
• PFOA, lead and cadmium free
• Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Please do not use in the oven.
Care & Maintenance Instructions:
• Wash the pans with warm soapy water and dry them completely with a soft cotton or linen towel before using them for the first time
• In order to protect the non-stick coating, please use plastic or wooden utensils
• Always let the pans cool before washing
• Unlike standard cookware, nonstick cookware performs better at slightly lower temperatures